Generate fire effects directly in your compositing application of choice. Take control of the flames to create anything from the flame of a lighter to a forest fire. Use the fuel mask to pinpoint exactly where the fire emerges and animate its spreading. The procedural generation allows for each frame to render independently, blending seamlessly with your compositing workflow.
- Available for After Effects (Windows) and OpenFX* hosts (Windows/Linux)
- Integrated volumetric renderer, GPU accelerated using CUDA or OpenCL
- 3D camera controls (AE: camera layer, OFX: internal camera only)
- 3D lighting controls (AE: unlimited light layers, OFX: 2 internal lights only)
- Cacheless, frame independent procedural generation
- Fuel mask for custom shapes and animations
* not guaranteed to work with all OpenFX hosts